SEO Account Manager
Salary: £24,000 – £27,000
Location: Romsey, Hampshire
Job type: 1 Year FTC
Direct reports: Managing Director
A diverse role, responsible for contributing to the strategy and efficient day-to-day management and execution of SEO Accounts. The role will focus on the implementation of SEO and Social Media, Project Management and Account Management.
- Working closely alongside SEO Managers to facilitate project needs and activity.
- Produce keyword research, technical, content, link and social audits
- Make recommendations to clients regarding optimisation, or implement directly when appropriate
- Guide and partake in offsite activity such as authority optimisation and link generation.
- Project manage all activity and processes required to effectively run SEO & Social campaigns.
- Review and analysis of current social media platforms, how they are being used, target audience, content being created
- Content review and generation with SEO in mind
- Writing Statements of Work and Proposals
- Producing client facing reports, studies and presentations to Jellyfish Livewire brand standards.
- Nurture and develop relationships with clients for the day-to-day requirements of search campaigns.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- A solid knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running SEO campaigns.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Adwords, Searchmetrics , Open Site Explorer and other key industry tools.
- A strong understanding of CMS Systems – Primarily Concrete5
- Is able to prioritise, and deal quickly and efficiently with tasks.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others.
- A positive thinker with an enthusiastic approach.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish Livewire’s values and professional integrity at all times.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research skills.
- Ride-to-work cycle purchase scheme
- An excellent working environment
- The opportunity to become a key player in a growing team
- The opportunity to develop your skills
- The opportunity to work with varied clients across multiple industry sectors.
If you think you are right for this role please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org