Salary: £23,000 per annum
Location: Romsey, Hampshire
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Day to day you’ll be working with our Senior Developer and Account Management team. You’ll be responsible for building different applications and sites for our external clients and several Livewire-owned products and services. We add to these all the time so there’ll always be new challenges to work with.
- Maintain a good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it.
- Test your code, be it client or server-side.
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
- A proactive attitude to problem solving.
Strong knowledge and previous experience in a developer role, with experience and application of:
- Good knowledge of HTML5/CSS.
- Knowledge of SASS/LESS.
- Knowledge of responsive web design practices.
- Understanding of CSS frameworks (Bootstrap preferred).
- Good knowledge of PHP development, ideally within an MVC framework (Laravel preferred).
- Experience of development within CMS environment (concrete5 preferred).
- Agency experience is desired.
- Git version control.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Self-motivated with a sense of ownership.
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure.
- A team player with high energy and excitement for modern web development.