Now Recruiting - FULL-STACK PHP Developer
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
Are you a full-stack web developer who is aiming to take the next step in your career? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our digital team.
We are a growing South Coast-based digital marketing agency, with offices just outside Southampton on the edge of the New Forest (in a village called Cadnam).
Livewire is looking to appoint a Full-stack PHP Developer to join our expanding team and keep up with our growing client base. This role will suit a creative PHP developer who can hit the ground running, with our support of course. If you are looking for a challenge as part of a growing creative agency, and are keen to take ownership of your own work as well as contribute to ongoing projects, we want to hear from you. There is potential for rapid development into a more senior role, working on digital projects and websites end-to-end.
The key responsibilities of a Full- stack PHP Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly with the lead developer and growing marketing team to scope and develop client projects from the ground up.
- Adding functionality to existing CMS-based websites (we use ConcreteCMS)
- Working with the lead developer to scope work
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with CMS-based change
Livewire has a team of experts in web development and design, content marketing, SEO and branding whose dedication, focus and unique approach to creativity can help build and showcase your brand. Complemented with a practical and commercial understanding, we can help deliver proven results which drive your business forward.
We are well versed in working with international brands at all levels, in fact, we've been providing expert marketing services for organisations large and small, from the UK, Europe and the Middle East, for the past 10 years.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company pension.
- Diverse subjects/topics to work on.
- Opportunity to collaborate, share best practice, and learn from like-minded colleagues across small but ambitious businesses.
- Join us on the next leg of our exciting journey where you can help shape the future of the business.
- We'd like you to be office based the majority of the time but we're open to hearing from potential employees who are remote. Also, this is a full-time role but we would be happy to hear from you if you have flexible or part-time requirements
The key skills and qualities of the Full-stack PHP developer we're looking for:
- Experience with a modern CMS and MVC framework (Concrete CMS and Laravel preferred).
- Experience with Adobe software (XD, Illustrator and Photoshop in particular).
- 2+ years of commercial experience.
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor (SCSS and/ or Less preferred).
We're ambitious yet realistic, forward-thinking and switched on. If you are keen on joining us and taking the next step in your career, then please forward your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org